bi-elastic mountaineering pants for men made Schoeller® Naturetec Softshell fabric, a combination of functional fabrics with natural fabrics. It includes a water repellency treatment Ecorepel to improve protection against snow and moisture from the winter mountain. It is made of bi-elastic tissue, which provides a perfect fit to the body and allows complete freedom of movement, so do not feel limited during practice your alpine activities.
- removable straps.
- Interior gaiters with hook for boots.
- Reinforcements in the basement of Keprotec of Schoeller®.
- Articulated knees.
- Two zippered pockets for hands.
- Two pockets on the thighs with zip.
- Zipper in the low to increase or decrease the size of the leg for better fit boots.
- Belt loops and belt.
- Cordino in handles for easy handling with gloves.
- Schoeller® way stretch Softshell fabric Naturetec.
- Water repellency treatment of Schoeller® Ecorepel.
- Composition: 72% polyamide, 20% merino wool, 8% elastane.
- Approximate weight: 550 g.