- 3ª EDITIoN. Made on WATERPROOF paper www.deportesnomadas.com
- Toubkal zone map scale 1:40.000, GPS Compatible
- The zone that the map covers is mostly inside of the limits of the National Park of Toubkal
- The National Park of the Toubkal was created on 15 of January 1942.
- Due to its location at only 70km from Marrakech's city, it's the most visited of the whole country, being one natural and landscape exceptional region, in a framework of high mountains where are the highest mountains of the north of Africa
- Also notable it's the great biodiversity of botanics and fauna species, as the human settlement of the bereber villages in harmony with the environment.
- It's recomend to take some mountain guide to get to the region, due to the high relieve valleys and montains of hard orientation, as well as the comunication with the locals.
- Made of recicled polyethylene, non toxic, high density, made without clorine.